Business, Organisation and Club support
These pages provide information and resources for business/financial support for your club, organisation or business that may be suitable for you in Charnwood.
The information is specific to coping with the impact of Covid-19 and is for essential support at this time.
Leicester-Shire and Rutland Sport (LRS)
Sports Organisation Support Covid-19 Fund and the Sport England Community Emergency Fund
These local and national funds are open to applications for essential support:
- LRS Sports Organisation Support Covid-19 Fund: is specifically targeted at organisations in the sport and physical activity sector who have a role in enabling and supporting the communities of Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland to get active and stay. Organisations can apply for grants between £300 and £3,000.
- Sport England are making up to £195 million of funding available to help the sport and physical activity sector through the ongoing coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis.
For some guidance on what can be applied for please take a look at the document below which relates to the Leicestershire & Rutland Sport Covid-19 Sports Organisation Support Fund and the Sport England funding. These funds are for essential support only.
National and Local Government support
For business support from local and national government.
Other organisations also providing support, including National Governing Bodies (NGBs), include (links below):
- Football Foundation pitch preparation fund. Grants of up to £5000 to help football clubs and organisations maintain grass and 3G pitches. Closes on 25th May
- England Rugby, Swim England, Lawn Tennis Association and the England & Wales Cricket Board have offered support. Please see other National Governing Bodies (NGB) to find out more.
- Loughborough University Donations Open Fund. The Fund is to support the social, educational, cultural and physical well- being of people living in Charnwood
- Persimmon Homes is delighted to have joined forces with Team GB - the British Olympic Association - to give away over £1 million to help projects for young people aged under 18 across to support children's health, sport and education & arts.
- There are many options available if you are a charity. Please see the link below to view the funding available.