Coach/Official Education Grants
What does the grant cover?
- The coach and official education grant offers assistance in enabling coaches and officials to improve qualifications and experience, to support the development of their sport and club.
- Each grant application will be considered on its own merits and the club must operate within the borough of Charnwood.
How much can I get a grant for?
- Grants will normally be awarded to a maximum rate of 50% of the course but not exceeding £250.
- Applicants will be considered for a minimum course cost of £20.
How can I get involved?
To access the application form and to read further guidance on applying, please open the attachments below:
For technical information about making an application contact:
- Tel: 01509 634592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org