Couch To Goal
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Want to get back into or start playing football?
- Are currently inactive?
We have designed a football programme in partnership with Fusion Lifestyle to get back into playing football, sessions will include weekly coaching and match play. A great opportunity to meet new people, have a laugh and get fit.
Session costs just £3 and take place in two locations.
- Soar Valley Leisure Centre, Mountsorrel Thursday's 18:30-19:30
- Wreake Valley Academy, Syston Wednesday's 18:00-19:00
For more information or to book contact; Nick Evatt email@example.com or call 0116 2640057
Walking football is an informal session which aims to increase the levels of physical activity for adults and encourage them to take up football without the full demands of the traditional game. It is is for adults who want to get back into football, those who have never played or people who have had time out of playing due to a long term injury.
It is aimed at being fun and accessible with an emphasis on the social element incorporated throughout the activity.
Sessions take place:
- Mondays - 16:00-17:00 at Loughborough Leisure Centre, LE11 3HE
- Fridays - 15:00-16:00 (alternate weeks) at Nanpantan Sports Ground, LE11 3YE
Sessions cost £3 per session
For more information please contact Loughborough Leisure Centre on 01509 611080
Leicester City Health League
Leicester City Health League is delivered by Leicester City in the Community in partnership with Fusion Lifestyle. It is a weight loss league open to men and women 30 years+ with a BMI of 28> who want to get more active and have some fun in the process.
You can sign up as an individual and be allocated a team or sign up as a team.
- Where: Soar Valley Leisure Centre, LE12 7GF
- When: Every Monday (starting 24th January), 18:00-20:00
- Cost: £30 for 10 weeks
Players are welcome to join mid-league.
For more information or to sign up, please email: Mehul.firstname.lastname@example.org