How can the Business Gateway help your start-up recover from Covid-19?
Posted: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 10:30
The Business Gateway can help you find grant funding and apply for it and can also support you to get your business back up and running. The support is fully funded so will cost you nothing and it's delivered by people who are experts in supporting start-up businesses like yours.
What can the Gateway Growth Hub help you with?
They'll be looking at 5 areas where their support will make a difference to your business:
- Making your business more resilient (so that you're ready if another crisis comes)
- Business strategy and planning (Decide on what products and markets you're going to focus on and plan the way to make this happen so you're more in control)
- Product development and pricing (use simple market research from your customers to find out what they want next from you)
- Business growth by reaching new markets and increasing your customer base (marketing and customer relations help you keep loyal customers and sell them more)
- Getting yourself and your business ready for investment (if you get to the stage where you need a cash injection to grow, the Hub can help you find and pitch to investors).
How will the Hub help you?
The Business Gateway are offering a mix of 1-2-1 support, workshops and Business Accelerator programmes. When you talk to one of their Business Advisers, they'll help you decide which support is best for you.
The programme of support is available from 11/10/21 and will finish no later than March 2022. The full details for each programme are here.
[Source text: LLEP Growth Hub]