Sport Development Grants
What does the grant cover?
- Assistance with providing opportunities that will benefit residents of Charnwood and will normally be located within the Borough boundary.
- Assistance with costs of developing an exisiting programme, developing a new club or new activity.
- Assistance with costs of sports/physical activity related projects that are developmental.
How much can I get a grant for?
- Grants will normally be awarded to a maximum of £250.
- Whilst there is no requirement for match funding, contributions from applicants or partner organisations will be encouraged.
How can I get involved?
To access the application form and to read further guidance on applying, please open the attachments below:
For technical information about making an application contact:
- Tel: 01509 634592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org