Virtual Choose To Move
This program has already took place. To find out more information about the next course or to register your interest, call or email Mat and Sam of the Sport and Active Recreation team on:
Tel: 01509 632535
Charnwood's Choose to Move is an annual programme which encourages adults to become more active, lose weight, meet new friends and have fun.
The programme, which begins in January every year offers 10 weekly activity sessions for a small fee.
In 2021, the Choose to Move programme will take place virtually via Zoom.
The 2021 Choose to Move Programme
The 2021 Choose to Move Programme starts Tuesday January 19, 2021 and runs until Tuesday March 23, 2021.
Each session will take place virtually via Zoom, from 6.30pm until 7.30pm.
For just £25, you can benefit from:
- Exercise sessions tailored to your ability
- A one-off workshop (via zoom) with Leicestershire Diet and Nutrition Service will be available to learn more about healthy eating and dietary advice
- A Facebook support group where recipes, activities, help and guidance will be shared
- Information and guidance on other physical activity opportunities in Charnwood.
- Weekly guided walk following government Covid-19 guidlines
If you require any further information, contact Samantha Chamberlain and the Sport and Active Recreation team on:
- Tel: 01509 632535
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org